Professional bleaching is the process of making the teeth whiter. With a special gel which is activated by blue light the shadow of the teeth can change up to two colours.
The procedure is multi-step:
2. AirFlow polishing
3. Application of gingiva protection
4. Teeth polishing with polishing paste
5. Three or four sessions of bleaching
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does it hurt?
Due to the bleaching procedure post-op sensitivity can occur but we use really powerful desensitizers, which makes it totally pain-free procedure.
2. How much time do I need for the procedure?
The professional bleaching normally takes from 90 up to 120 minutes which depends on the quantity of the calculus.
3. What post-bleaching care should I take?
After the procedure within 2-3 weeks you should reduce the consummation of coloring foods (oranges, lemons, cocoa, coffee, red wine). If you are smoker for the best effect you should reduce smoking too.
More interesting cases: