- Personal Data Controller: An organization or individual that defines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
- Personal Data Processor: An organization or individual that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Data subject: An identifiable individual.
- Personal data: Any information relating to an identifiable individual (“data subject”); A person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by information such as name, identification number, location data, one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, economic, cultural or social identity of that person. individual.
- Special categories of personal data: personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership of trade unions, as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the sole purpose of identifying an individual, health or data on the sexual life or sexual orientation of the individual.
- Processing: Any operation or set of operations performed with personal data, whether by automatic or other means acts as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or changing, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, dissemination, or otherwise making the data accessible, sorting or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying.
- Third party means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who, under the direct control of the controller or the processor, have the right to process the personal data.
- Personal data breach means an act / circumstance that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data that is transmitted, stored or processed in another way.
Protection of personal data
M3 Dent Ltd. complies with European and local data protection legislation. M3 Dent Ltd. guarantees that the personal data it processes will be:
- processed lawfully, in good faith and in a transparent manner with respect to individuals
- collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes
- appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed
- accurately and kept up to date
- in a form that permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary the property for the purposes of which personal data are processed in a manner that guarantees an appropriate level of personal data security.
Data subjects have the following rights in relation to their personal data:
- right of information (this right is exercised through the provision of clear and easily understandable privacy notices explaining how and for what purposes we use your personal data, and what are your rights related to the processed personal data)
- right of access to the processed personal data and information about their processing data
- right to correct the personal data when it is inaccurate or incomplete
- right to restrict the processing under the conditions set out in the applicable law
- right to delete personal data where there is no legal basis to continue processing the data
- right to transfer your data between different controllers (between different service providers)
- right to object to certain personal data processing activities data
- right not to be subject to decisions with significant influence on you, taken solely by automated means
- right to consent to the processing of personal data
- right to submit and a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
M3 Dent will process the data alternatively on any of the following legal grounds:
- the data subject has given his or her informed consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, the
- processing required for entering into or executing a contract with the data subject
- is required to comply with a legal obligation to
- process the data is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interests of the Administrator
What personal data does M3 Dent process?
We may collect personal information about you when you use the Website, register, or purchase a product from our Website. In most cases, we require your personal data for the purpose of contracting, to comply with a legal obligation, or to protect our legitimate interest. Without this information, we would not be able to provide the appropriate services. If you do not provide us with your identification information, we could not provide you with the appropriate service. Depending on the services you use, we may collect and process the following information about you:
Upon registration on the Website www.m3dent.com
• username and password;
• IP address;
• email address;
• phone number.
When ordering a product from the Website www.m3dent.com
• full names and date of birth or PIN for the purpose of issuing a tax invoice for payment or for providing medical advice if applicable;
• shipping address;
• phone number;
• sometimes we may collect data related to the position of the teeth for the purpose of evaluating your current status and preparing the proper aligner products;
• other information necessary for the delivery and sale of the products.
To whom do we process personal data?
Personal data that M3 Dent processes can be conditionally divided into the following categories:
- Visitors to M3 Dent’s website and official social networking sites, such as Facebook and Instagram and Clients ordering products from the Website;
- Personnel and M3 Dent associates, job applicants and former employees;
- Individuals (e.g., attorneys, auditors, other independent consultants) and agents, contact persons, customer employees, partners, and suppliers of goods / services with whom M3 Dent has or is considering engaging in a contractual or factual relationship (e.g., legal representative clients – legal entities, transport and forwarding service providers, telecommunication service providers, software and / or hardware solutions and infrastructure).
Site Visitors – When filling out the contact form on our websites, we collect information about you. Usually, this information is used to satisfy your inquiry about our products or other requests. Depending on the information you have filled out, it may be processed for the purpose of establishing and exercising rights in connection with a potential or disputed dispute arising out of complaints or complaints made by you.
When you sign up for M3 Dent, you provide us with email and names. You can also add additional information such as: mobile phone number, landline telephone number, date of birth, delivery address, additional e-mail address, bank card details and more.
Clients – When placing an order, you provide us with the following information: first and last name, delivery address, billing information, payment method, telephone number, bank card details, etc.
You can also provide us information necessary for the evaluation of samples from the Impression Kit and prescribing the proper Aligner Kit treatment.
Representatives, Contact Persons and Employees of M3 Dent Customers, Partners and Providers – Usually we receive your personal information from your employer or from you personally when necessary to prepare, conclude or execute a contract with you or enter into commercial relations. For example, you may be named as a legal representative or contact person in a contract or in commercial correspondence in connection with the conclusion, performance or termination of a contract, making an offer, resolving commercial disputes and the like.
Who do we share your personal information with?
Typically, M3 Dent keeps your personal information confidential and does not disclose it to third parties.
M3 Dent acts as an online platform to which orthodontal specialist from M3 Dent have access for the purpose of evaluating the status of the Client based on the samples of the Impression Kit, when placing an order on the Website or sending samples, your personal data is provided to the respective orthodontal specialist. Without this information, the Aligner Kit can’t be produced.
Occasionally, M3 Dent may share personal information with its employees or representatives of its customers, partners, couriers, banks, carriers, contractors or suppliers with government agencies, as well as with other individuals or entities – such as software and/ or software providers hardware solutions and/or infrastructure, external consultants in connection with the establishment or exercise of rights, on the basis of a legal obligation or with a legitimate interest in the particular case. Such disclosure shall be made only if there is good reason for doing so and provided an adequate level of protection, including through written agreements with third parties to which personal data are disclosed, where applicable.
Special categories of data
M3 Dent may process sensitive personal data of its customers when such is needed for the purpose of preparing the products and prescribing the proper treatment. In any case, when such data is collected, we will collect the consent of each data subject.
Storage of personal data
M3 Dent stores various types of personal data in electronic and paper format, which are contained in different documents for a strictly defined period of time. The specified storage periods are always in accordance with the purposes for which the personal data are processed. These deadlines are set out in the M3 Dent internal retention policy documentation.
Exercising the rights of data subjects
When requested to exercise the rights of data subjects, M3 Dent communicates with the individual in a concise, transparent, understandable and easily accessible form in clear and simple language.
Any of the rights provided for by law may be exercised by filing a claim for the exercise of the relevant right. Claims for exercising the rights of the data subjects may be submitted as follows:
• By electronic means to the following email address: email@example.com
• To the address: Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria, 16 Georgi S. Rakovski Str., fl. 1, ap. 1.
In exercising the rights of data subjects, M3 Dent has an obligation to properly identify the individual in order to prevent the risk of unauthorized access to personal data.
Information on M3 Dent’s actions taken in response to a claim has been made available to individuals without undue delay and usually within one month of receiving the request.
All information in the exercise of the rights of the data subjects is provided by M3 Dent free of charge, unless the requests are manifestly ill-founded or excessive.
Personal data security
M3 Dent takes steps to protect your personal data from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. We protect information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized disclosure. In addition, we take additional information security measures, including access control, rigorous physical security, and reliable practices for the collection, storage and processing of information.
On the other hand, we apply technical measures such as encryption, pseudonymisation and anonymization of the collected personal data.
M3 Dent will update this Policy in a timely manner, amending and supplementing this Policy at any time in the future when legal requirements or other circumstances require so.
If you would like more information regarding the processing of personal data by M3 Dent or have questions or complaints regarding this privacy notice or the ways and the purposes for which we use your personal data, please contact us through the following coordinates:
For M3 Dent Ltd., Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria, 16 Georgi S. Rakovski Str., fl. 1, ap. 1, telephone: +359 87 999 12 15, email: firstname.lastname@example.org